Furnace Fixers manufactures monorail ovens for industrial use, specializing in paint curing, varnish curing, moisture removal and many other industrial applications. With extensive experience in overhead conveying processes, we have earned the reputation for manufacturing innovative, high quality systems that meet each of our client’s unique application requirements. Our expert staff will work with you to provide a custom solution for your process.
Our monorails are used for curing and drying applications in electric motor, paint and coatings, electronics, automotive, metalworking, plastics and rubber industries.
Monorail Oven Features:
- Custom track designs on one level or multiple levels or travel
- Enclosed track or I-Beam style Overhead Conveyor Systems
- Electric, direct gas-fired heat or indirect gas heating systems
- Variable speed conveyor controls
- Automated loading and unloading
- Temperature ranges up to 500°F, with close tolerance uniformity
- Microprocessor-based temperature controls, data management and control integration
- Panel construction with lightweight, energy-saving insulation
- Energy efficient construction and control
Furnace Fixers offers expert installation and maintenance services, so you can be assured your monorail oven will perform at maximum efficiency and effectiveness. We are committed to manufacturing the highest quality conveyor ovens, supported by superior customer service and industry expertise. Our staff is ready to meet with you to determine your exact requirements and assist in selecting the best monorail conveyor oven configuration for your application.